Friday, 31 July 2015

Recent Scrapbooking Videos...


Happy Friday!

Just one more day in the office, and then I'm off to our little beach caravan for the weekend with my boyfriend. I won't be posting any book reviews whilst I'm gone (there are a few coming up next week!) but I thought I would leave you with some recent scrapbooking videos.

In May I subscribed to the fabulous Like For Ever scrapbook kit, a UK-based kit club run by a lovely lady called Nicola. I've loved all three of the kits I've received and every month I post an unboxing, and a review of everything I then make with that kit. People are always asking me to share more of my scrapbooking, and I figured this is a good way to do so.

Here is my Layout Share of June's kit, Stripy Straws:


... And my unboxing of July's kit, Dream Big:


Hope you enjoy, and have a lovely weekend! 

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx