Friday, 25 September 2015

Kill a Kit and Layout Share! | August Like For Ever Kit


Hello!

As promised, I'm back today with my layout share for August's Like For Ever kit. The kit was made up of the Wonder collection by Crate Paper and it was absolutely beautiful! This first layout is super simple; layers of paper and doilies, a patterned paper background and a few choice embellishments. How beautiful are the Trinket thickers?!


This layout is an explosion of everything, haha. I decided to use up all my branding strips, and I love the look of sewing them to the page. Again I layered up paper and vellum behind the photo, and used a selection of stickers and ephemera from the Wonder collection.


I just love this layout. My 21st birthday was on the 31st of August and unfortunately it was actually pretty bad... but you wouldn't know it from this page! The fussy-cut houses were a scraplifted idea (though I can't remember where I first saw it), and I also used a few stickers from the Crate Paper Confetti line.


Another simple layout from my birthday, along the same lines as the previous one.


Aaaaaaaah this wood veneer house! Isn't it fabulous?! I wanted to document the beginnings of our new kitchen, and thought the house was the perfect way to do so. I backed the veneer with various patterned papers from the kit, and then just went crazy with the embellishments and add-ons. It's one of the busiest, most random layouts I've ever created... but I love it!



Lastly, we have one of my favourites. I love this grid design and all the sewing; I simply cut 4x4 scraps of paper and began layering on top with other scraps and vellum. I kept the embellishments quite simple; how adorable is that house paperclip?!

So there we have it, the majority of the layouts I made with August's kit! Here is my corresponding video:


Hope you enjoyed, have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Great layouts, thanks for sharing ~ I haven't managed to kill this kit yet and ACORN AVENUE has arrived! Can't wait to see what you come up with, with the new kit. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your layouts! Happy belated birthday, couldn't not say that my birthday is August 30th! I almost never find people anywhere near my birthday date!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx