Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Like For Ever Scrapbook Kit | Sept. 2015


Are you drooling yet? I am!

I'm super excited to share the September Like For Ever kit with you today; Acorn Avenue. It's made up of beautiful items from Pink Paislee's 'Cedar Lane' collection, and I'm absolutely smitten! Autumn is one of my favourite times of year, but I never normally scrapbook anything specifically Autumn-y... I'm determined to change that this year and make the most of all the gorgeous Fall motifs in this kit. 

Here is the kit contents:
  • Twelve 12x12" double sided patterned papers from the 'Cedar Lane' collection 
  • Two 12x12" sheets of cardstock: Bubbles and Blackberry Swirl 
  • One pack of Fitzgerald Glitter Thickers: Teal 
  • One pack of Ephemera 
  • One pack of Word Jumble Stickers 
  • One pack of 3D Arrow Embellishments 
  • One exclusive, custom mixed pack of Pretty Pink Posh Sequins 
  • One vellum bag of wooden butterfly buttons.
On top of that, I also purchased those fab tags, puffy stickers and the glitter Thicker words... Be still my beating heart. 

If you're more of a YouTube person, I also have a video unboxing:


I can't wait to share everything I make with this kit, better get stuck in!


2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx