Thursday, 24 September 2015

Scrapbooking Sneak Peeks...




Hello everyone!

Long time no speak, as usual. I always favour my youtube channel over my blog during busy periods, but I'm determined to pick Chloé's Thoughts back up over the next few months. I really want to share my scrapbooking creations and get more involved in the blogging community; I'm so inspired by other bloggers and I'm determined to get into a better routine with my own posting. 

SO, with that being said, I'm posting a few scrapbook layouts today as a little sneak peek of an upcoming post (and video): my Kill a Kit and Layout Share for August's Like For Ever kit. The kit was made up of the Wonder collection by Crate Paper and oh my goodness, I'm in love. I say it every month, but I think this kit was one of the best yet. It was a bumper kit, full of goodies and despite having made a stack of layouts, I still have tonnes left. It was perfect for me, as my boyfriend and I are currently renovating our first home together and houses are a recurring motif in this collection. 

I hope you've enjoyed these little sneak peeks, my full blog post and corresponding video will hopefully be up tomorrow... if natural light cooperates with me and I can film! For now, I'll leave you with my Kill a Kit videos from previous months. All the details for Like For Ever are in the description of each video; it's well worth having a look at! (And maybe even subscribing to, hint hint)






Have a wonderful day guys, speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx