Tuesday, 6 October 2015

My Scrapbook Cart!



Hi all, 

Just a quick little post today, sharing a very cheap alternative to the IKEA Raskog cart that many people use for craft supplies. This little cart was around £5 from B&M, and is absolutely perfect for storing all of my most-used Project Life supplies. 

I use cute little baskets and boxes so that the cart looks nice when it's left out in my room, and it also means that all my crafty goodies are easily within reach.

Here's my more in-depth video:


Hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. Chloe, I enjoyed your YouTube vid. I too have been wishing I had the raskog cart. We don't have an IKEA here in Hawaii so have been searching for an alternative. Have seen some vids. on a cart at Target recently so am going to check it out. Hope you are having a great week! Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you manage to get your cart! I think I've seen the one from Target, it's really nice. :)

      Delete
  2. Love, i defiantly need one of these myself =]

    emyii90.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx