Sunday, 22 November 2015

December Day by Day Scrapbook Kit!


I'll just let you have a look at that photo for a moment, and let all the scrapbooking, christmassy-goodness sink in.

By now you'll probably have noticed that I absolutely love Like For Ever, which is an online shop and monthly scrapbooking kit subscription. When Nicola posted that she was going to be releasing a separate kit specifically for documenting December, I just knew that I had to snap it up! It's available to buy with or without an album, and you can find it here.

I purchased the kit without the 6x4 album, as I intend to document my December alongside my normal Project Life pages. The kit is absolutely packed full of goodies:

  • 1 6x6 Christmas Wishes patterned paper pad
  • 1 Christmas Wishes 6x4 stamp set
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes puffy alpha
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes acetate squares
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes studio puffs
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes rubber charms
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes acrylic shapes
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes gold foil words
  • 1 pack Christmas Wishes die cuts
  • 1 pack Evalicious Oh What Fun wood veneer
  • 3 assorted Evalicious Fun Flair badges
  • 1 pack Pretty Pink Posh 8mm sparkling clear sequins
  • 1 Freckled Fawn gold dot washi tape
Subscribers were also lucky enough to receive a free journalling set, including cards in both the 4x6 and 3x4 sizes, tags, a doily and other goodies. 

If you want a closer look at the kit, here's my unboxing video:


Have a wonderful day, and if you have any questions please do ask me!

2 comments:

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx