Monday, 23 November 2015

Paperchase Blogger Event 2015! | #SS16


Hello all!

Back today with such an exciting post! Dances around the room. Last week, on Wednesday 18th November, I was absolutely honoured to attend the #SS16 Paperchase bloggers event in London! The event took place at the Tottenham Court Road store (three stories of heaven, honestly) and I had such a fabulous time.

Not only was I excited to see the new Paperchase collections for Spring/Summer 2016, but I also got to meet Daisy and Anna, two YouTube friends of mine! (Photo stolen from Daisy).

Whilst at the event, I of course took photos of the beautiful new collections...



These first two collections are "Get Organised" and "Serengeti". I absolutely love the copper/rose gold touches in the Get Organised range, and how adorable are the zebras in Serengeti?!


Next up is the new Mothers' Day line, and the collection with all the tigers is called "Wild at Heart". I love the florals in the Mothers' Day range, and that teacup candle is right up my street! "Wild at Heart" is probably the boldest collection that we saw during the event, and I think it'll be really popular with slightly younger customers.


One of my personal favourites... the wedding range. If only I had a wedding to plan eh? Hint hint William! The pastels, geometrics, florals... it's all just my cup of tea. And those pin wheels by Things by Laura? Beautiful! 



Two of the more brightly coloured collections were "Parkano", which is full of bold lines and patterns, and "Get Fit". I believe this is the first time they've ever designed a range of fitness products, and some of the items feature Paperchase's signature style of cheeky phrases. I love the Gym and Tonic hip flask, it's so funny!





Now for some bunnies! Totally in love with the notebook and sweetie jar from the Easter collection, and I was absolutely head over heels for the entire range of Peter Rabbit products. I don't even have children but I am SO tempted to buy the baby journal and put it away for the future.



Time for some more cheeky phrases with the Valentines range! I thought every single item was adorable, and it really suits the sense of humour that my boyfriend and I share. I love that the collection is a mix of silly and soppy, so there really is something for everyone. If you're the romantic type there are cards with sweet words in them, and if you're a bit more sarcastic, you can buy a card with a cucumber or cheese grater on it... because why not! My personal favourite is the card that says "You're Just My Cup of Tea"; it's cute without being sappy, so it'd be great for someone in a fairly new relationship too. 

So there we have it! All of the new collections we were lucky enough to preview at the event last week. All in all it was such a great day; we also decorated Christmas trees, made paper pinwheels and were lucky enough to receive a goody bag, all of which you can view in the video below:


If you have any questions please do let me know, and I will see you soon!

 

5 comments:

  1. I love paperchase and their new ranges look amazing. Can't wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so cool! I love everything in Paperchase!

    Emma
    thehappyjournal.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. While this place gets a little crowded and you might have to push through occasionally, it's hard not to mention that a definite plus in Chicago venues is that you'll rarely have to wait on line in their large bathrooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx