Saturday, 2 January 2016

Like For Ever Scrapbook Kit | Jan. 2016




Hello everyone, and happy new year! I can't believe it's already 2016, 2015 just flew by! 

My first post of the year is going to be all about the January kit from Like For Ever. It is (aptly) named "Twenty-Sixteen", and is bursting with goodness from Studio Calico and Heidi Swapp. The contents are as follows:

  • 10 12x12 papers from the Studio Calico "Goldie" collection
  • 3 sheets of 12x12 cardstock in Slate, Denim and White
  • 1 pack of Thickers Mistable Alphas
  • 1 Heidi Swapp Colour Shine (mine was in Navy)
  • 1 pack of Studio Calico "Goldie" washi tape strips
  • 1 pack of Heidi Swapp ephemera
  • 1 pack of Heidi Swapp decorative tags
  • 1 pack of DIY Shop gold twine
I also purchased a few add-ons: The "Goldie" journalling cards, some pink Heidi Swapp enamel shapes and the Studio Calico chipboard words in pink. 

I've already had a play around with the kit and I made my 2016 title page, which you can see over on the Like For Ever blog here: as always, I'm not affiliated or sponsored by LFE in any way, I just love Nicola's kits!

As always, I've also filmed a video for you, which you can find below. For those who are wondering, I haven't forgotten about November's LFE kit... I did film an unboxing, but didn't get round to editing and uploading it! I still have the footage, so soon you'll have a bumper "November Like For Ever Kit & Layout Share" video, haha.


Here's to another year of scrapbooking, and beautiful Like For Ever kits!

4 comments:

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx