Monday, 28 March 2016

Like For Ever Scrapbook Kit | April 2016




Hello all! Today I'm sharing April's Like For Ever kit.

Another beautiful kit this month! Made up of the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection, the kit, named Little Things, is a gorgeous mix of gold foil and spring florals. The contents are as follows:

  • 8 12x12 papers from the My Mind's Eye On Trend 2 collection
  • 4 sheets of 12x12 cardstock in Spanish Moss, Aquamarine, Pimento and Pretty Pink
  • 1 pack of acrylic words and shapes
  • 1 pack of alphas/stickers
  • 1 6x12 sheet of sticker elements
  • 1 pack of ephemera
  • 3 flair badges (may differ from those shown)
I of course bought some add-ons too; this time I bought the wood veneer, rub-ons, enamel shapes, extra sheets of paper and some other extras you can see in the video at the end of this post.

I cannot wait to use this beautiful kit! There are some of these kits left on the website currently; you can purchase them as a one-off kit if you're interested, or maybe even consider subscribing! You can find them here.

As always, I've also filmed a video for you, which you can find below.


 I hope everyone is well!
 

4 comments:

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx