Tuesday, 10 May 2016

London/Paperchase Crafting! | #projectcraft



Hello everyone! 

Long time no speak, as usual. I have been so busy, you wouldn't believe. I quit my job, went on holiday, I'm in the process of moving house and tomorrow I pick up my new puppy! So yep, very, very busy.

Before I went on holiday to Iceland though, I was lucky enough to be invited to another wonderful Paperchase blogger event. This time, it was the Tottenham Court Road launch of "Project Craft", a new set of workshops that Paperchase will be running in their flagship stores. 

I attended the event with Ruth from xoxRufus, who is hilarious, and we had such a giggle. There are lots of different workshops; scrapbooking, papercraft, DIY stationery to name just a few... but our event was based around personalising notebooks. We had two instructors who explained the process to us (it's very simple, you can learn it in the video below) and then we went crazy with PVA glue! Haha. 

The workshop was a lot of fun, and I'd definitely recommend booking yourself onto a class if you're in the vicinity of a flagship store (Glasgow, Manchester or London TCR). I can't wait to see the workshops develop, and I hope to attend a few!

As always, I've vlogged for you:


If you have any questions, let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx