Monday, 23 May 2016

Project Life Process | Mrs Brimbles Planner Con!

 

Hello everyone!

I'm very excited to let you all know that I am now on the Mrs Brimbles Design Team! I'm sharing my first project over on her blog today; a Project Life page using the goodies from the May Brimbles Box! I've gone into detail in my DT blog post, so please do go and give it a read. I've also uploaded a process video for you, which you can find below.


Are you subbed to the Brimbles Box? Which box do you get? Let me know in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. I love watching your processes of creating your scrapbook pages. I am so jealous of how nice all of your pages look! :)
    Clara x

    www.thelifeofclara.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx