Tuesday, 5 July 2016

Paperchase Press Bus Tour! | #newkitsontheblock


Hello all!

Last Tuesday I hopped on the train to London to meet up with Daisy, Ruth and Geraldine, for the latest Paperchase press/blogger event. This time the event was focused on their new Back to School collections, and even better, it was on a double decker, vintage, London bus! There were drinks, music, pic 'n' mix sweets and beautiful new collections to look at!


My favourite collection by far, was the purr-maids collection... cat mermaids. Need I say more? There was also the Wolfgang line, which was really beautiful. It had wolves (of course) and galaxy print. Another was California Dreaming, which had a real flower-power, hippy vibe. It was virtually impossible for me to get decent photos/footage as there were lots of people on the bus, and the lighting wasn't great, but the event features in my weekly vlog, which you can watch at the bottom of this post. You can also buy many of these items online already, and in selected stores. Shop the collections online HERE.

I had a really lovely time, the best part is always seeing some of my best crafty friends. Thank you for another fabulous event Paperchase!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx