Tuesday, 15 November 2016

Some Favourite Layouts... | Like For Ever Kits

November 2015's Wishlist Kit
Hello all, I hope you're well!
I'm sure I've shared these layouts before, however I was photographing projects, updating my Pinterest and going through my laptop's photo albums today, and I found some photos of layouts that I really, really love. Some are from 2015 and some are from this year, however they're all made using different scrapbook kits from Like For Ever, my favourite UK kit club. (My favourite kit club in general, to be honest, but you get my drift..) I just thought I'd share them here with you today, in preparation for the revival of this blog, and much more regular posting! I have lots of festive content planned for both my blogs (you can find my dog blog here, I post alll the time) along with process videos and maaaaaaybe even Vlogmas on my youtube channel.

February 2016's Smitten Kit


October 2015's Hello, Beautiful Kit

August 2015's Oh So Lovely Kit.


I hope that November is treating you kindly, and I will be back very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx