Sunday, 4 December 2016

December Daily Plans and Scrapbook Supplies!


Hi all, and welcome to another Blogmas post!

Today I thought I'd share my December scrapbooking plans, and some of the supplies I intend to use this month. This year, I'm doing things a little differently! To me, my project life albums don't feel finished if I document December elsewhere, so I always include a few pages of Christmassy photos. However, this year I'm going to be making a few mini albums alongside my usual project life pages! I have an 8x8 red album I bought recently from Hobbycraft, and a 4x4 gold album that I've had hanging around for over a year... oops. Both albums are by We R Memory Keepers. I'm intending to use the 8x8 album for December Daily, by making a layout a day of my favourite photo/s from said day. In this album, I intend to stick mostly with traditional Christmassy colours, which I'll touch on later! The 4x4 gold album will be used to make a little "Merry Woofmas" album, of all my favourite festive pictures of my dogs. I've already taken SO many, it's a little embarrassing. I'm not sure what colour scheme I'll go with yet, but so far all my photos have been quite heavy on the red hues of Christmas, so I may end up going traditional in this album too.




You might be wondering why I'm mentioning colour schemes... it's because I have two to choose from! I have all my traditional bits and pieces in reds and greens, and then I have almost the entire Snow and Cocoa collection by Crate Paper, which features more pinks and teals. I absolutely love both options, and I wanted to make use of both this year, but I didn't really want to mix them. Instead, I've separated them into two boxes, and I think I'm going to use the traditional bits for my layout a day album, and the Snow and Cocoa collection for my Project Life pages. You wait though... I'll probably end up mixing them after all!



I hope you've enjoyed hearing my plans for scrapping in December! There'll be lots of process videos and layout shares along the way too, so I hope you'll follow along!


Are you doing December Daily? 

1 comment:

  1. You have lots of lovely scrapbooking supplies! looks like you will be having lots of fun this year :) great post

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for commenting! I read them all and always try to reply xx